Fwd: You're invited to October 17: Third Thursdays: Return to our roots: Limon (Oct 17, 2013)

  • Anietie Ekanem
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2013
      Hi,
      I'd like to invite you to a great, fun, social time with other neighbors and professionals in Bayview, Hunter's Point, Portola, Potrero, and Dog Patch.

      Please view the invite below:

      Place:     Limon
      Address: 5800 3rd Street
      Date:      Oct 17 (Third Thursday, get it?)
      Time:      6pm to 7:30pm (come after work)
      RSVP:     http://thirdstreetneighbors-betterbayview.eventbrite.com

      Hello,
      You are invited to the following event:

      October 17: Third Thursdays: Return to our roots: Limon
      divider

      Event to be held at the following time, date, and location:

      Thursday, October 17, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (PDT)

      Limon on 3rd
      5800 3rd Street
      San Francisco, CA 94124

      View Map

      Attend Event

      Share this event:
      Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

      divider

      Come Join the next Third Thursdays for Professionals in October at Limon!

      There has been so much that has gone on: Great events in Portola Valley put on by the Portola Neighborhood Association

      Great 3rd on 3rd events centered around Mendell Plaza

      But we feel like we've taken my eyes off the prize of southern 3rd with the closing of Fresh and Easy.

      We are going to get back to our roots: come join us at Limon

      Share this event on Facebook

      Share this event on Facebook

      We hope you can make it!

      Cheers,
      ThirdStreetNeighbors.com

      eventbrite

      Eventbrite

      Eventbrite | 651 Brannan St. Suite 110 | San Francisco, CA 94107