Re: [betterbayview] Heron's Head Eco Center - what's happening?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2013

      LEJ decided to give up management of the Eco-Center due to organizational capacity issues so the Port is looking for another organization to take over.  All is good and the Eco-Center will remain a valuable community resource.

      Alex via mobile

      On Sep 26, 2013 1:58 PM, "Ivan T" <hulagun66@...> wrote:

      This hit my inbox just now. Not sure what they are seeking (until I find time to read the RFP), but thought I'd share it with the group.

      Ivan

      Request for Proposals
      The San Francisco Port Commission is issuing a Request for Proposals ("RFP") seeking a qualified tenant to lease the EcoCenter at Heron's Head Park for a term of five years. RFP packages are available on the Port of San Francisco website atsfport.com/EcoCenter-RFP. RFP packages are also available from the Port offices at Pier 1 or by contacting the Port receptionist (415) 274-0400. For more information contact EcoCenter-RFP@... orWhitney.Berry@...