Re: September 10th meetings

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
      Attended the CAC meeting last night for just about an hour. Started
      very late, but they announced there's been no scientific finding from
      any agency that Lennar kicked up any hazardous dust. They've been
      keeping a close eye on it. That's good to hear. The health of the
      people in the area is still bad. I hope they can turn that around.

      Looked for the PAC meeting, but wound up outside the IBNA homeowner's
      meeting instead. Too many meetings, too little time. :)

      --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, "bayview94124" <mendellapt@...>
      wrote:

      > Reminder...
      > 9/10, 6pm - Full CAC (Citizens Advisory Committee for the Shipyard),
      > community room, 1800 Oakdale
      >
      > 9/10, 6pm - PAC Exec, next to PAC offices, 1800 Oakdale
      >
      > --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, Kristine Enea
      > <kristineenea@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi, here are some of the community meetings coming up in
      September.
      > > Kristine
      > >
      > > 9/5, 5:30pm - Area C planning session: Development & Design, PAC
      > > offices, 1800 Oakdale
      > >
      > > 9/6, 6pm - PAC (Project Area Committee) Housing, Employment &
      Econ