Re: [betterbayview] Marc Ellen Hamel Paintings in Quincy Gallery

  • Jes Muse
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
      That's great MarcEllen. I like your work too. This first piece with the lavender "background" is stunning. I keep looking back at it. Very nice.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
        Really excited to see that you and Collette will be at Quincy.
        Best to you MEH.

        Sincerely,
        Heidi
        Heidi Hardin, Executive Director

        Think Round, Inc.
        Makers & Managers of Today &Tomorrow!

        2140 Bush Street, Suite 1
        San Francisco, CA 94115
        Phone/Fax: (415) 771-2198
        Cell Phone: (415) 602-9599
        Email: heidi@...

         Here is the announcement of my July exhibit in the town of Quincy, CA (Plumas County) about 4.5 hours north of San Francisco.

        Guest artist is Shipyard Artist COLETTE CRUTCHER!

        If you have not made any summer plans yet, Plumas County is a great place to visit......lots of rivers, creeks, lakes to swim in and mountain trails to hike.  Quincy is the county seat and has lots of great cafes, shops, a junior college, art and music venues.........and it was named one of the "10 Best Small Towns in America" in a survey by Budget Travel.

        Art in Plumas County
        Email not displaying correctly?
        View it in your browser.

        Main Street Artists Gallery
        presents

        Color in the Abstract

         oil paintings and monotypes by

         Marc Ellen Hamel

        From July 2 through July 28, Main Street Artists Gallery of Quincy in Northern California (Plumas County), is proud and excited to display a selection of artwork by Marc Ellen Hamel.  It has been said of Ms. Hamel's artwork: ".....boldly colored and richly executed.  Although her subject matter is abstract, one feels that her paintings are resonant with personal stories and they engender emotional reactions in the viewer as well as a delight in their painterliness."

        Gallery hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 11 - 5, and Sundays 11 - 1.  The gallery is located at 436 Main Street in Quincy.  For directions, please visit our website: http://www.mainstreetartists.net/, or telephone us at 530-283-1909.

        http://www.marcellenhamel.net/