Sunday Streets 2013 photos

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2013
      I added a few photos from this past Sunday Streets to this album. Feel free to add some if you have any.
    • ann dejesus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
        Hi Matt,

        Thank you so much for posting the pictures on Better Bayview.  Am wondering whether you could also post or approve me access (not sure technical term?) to post on ThirdStreetsNeighbors.com as well as the South Paws Face Book page you set up please?

        Am thinking that as our dog meet ups gain more traction and amass more walkers and their doggies, it might be a good idea to have a centralized location.

        Again, thank you for the pictures.

        Best,
        Ann