Re: [betterbayview] Free family friendly fun @ Sweet Sprouts Launch Party today at All Good Pizza

  • patti wells
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2013
      This sounds awesome! I wish we could make it

      On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 6:56 AM, kristin houk <kristinhouk@...> wrote:

      Hi all,
      Bay-area based Sweet Sprouts online children’s consignment boutique celebrates its launch today, 12 to 2 pm at All Good Pizza, 1605 Jerrold Avenue, at the corner of Third Street and Jerrold Avenue in San Francisco.  The mom-owned business demos the new site and previews its high quality like-new and gently owned children’s clothing and gear and unveils its unique interactive platform to build online parent communities and raise funds for local charities.
      Entertainment includes music and play by JAMaROO Kids, Story time, piñata and refreshments.
      Donations for San Francisco and Marin food bank will be accepted at the event.
      Free and open to families.
      12-2pm.

      KRISTIN HOUK | NamasteDirect | President and CEO | www.namastedirect.org
      T: 415.440.2226 F: 415.440.2229
      Guatemalan Mobile: 011.502.4910-9019

      Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has- Margaret Mead

      --
      new cell # 335-3668
    • Michael Hamman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013
        Kristin:

        What are your hours of operation?  I ate at your place once and LOVED it but every time I drive by you are closed.  May I suggest a big sign (that can be read from a car) with your hours on it, I think it would bring you more business.  I would make a special trip if i knew for sure you would be open.
        Michael Hamman
        702 Earl Street
        San Francisco, CA 94124
        415-643-1376 Office
        415-265-0954 Cell
        mhamman@...

        On 6/2/2013 6:56 AM, kristin houk wrote:

[...]

      • Kristin Houk
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2013
          Hi Michael,
          Thanks for your email. We are currently open 10:30-3 M-F. However, we are in the final stretch of completing our beer and wine permit and will soon extend our hours.
          We will be open this Sunday during Sunday streets from 10-6- we'll have a band and theatre performances as well. Please stop by if you are able!
          Thanks and hope to see you soon.
          Best,
          Kristin

          Kristin Houk