Academy of Science Free Days

  • Ferdinand Feria
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2013
      All,

      Looks like Academy of Science free day for 94124 is on May 3,4, & 5 .

      http://www.calacademy.org/visit/

      Enjoy!
      Bud

    • Jim Hunger
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27, 2013
        Thanks for the link, Bud. I don't see anything that details free days for 94124 residents or how to take advantage of this, though.

        Jim

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 27, 2013

          This link comes from my mobile, but should work for all:

          http://m.calacademy.org/free_days.php

          Free admission is available for San Francisco residents in each ZIP code during the designated dates listed below. Each visiting adult is limited to six children for free entry.

          Each visiting adult must show a valid photo ID with proof of residency. The following items or combinations are acceptable:

          • A driver license or state ID card
          • Photo ID plus postmarked envelope, postcard, or magazine label with name and date
          • Photo ID plus utility bill (gas/electric/cable), bank statement, or letter from a government agency with name and home address (not a P.O. Box)

          Generously sponsored by Target

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
            Jim,

            Sorry should have explained it more, need to click on the target link, I was assuming it was May 3 -5 since that is the dates :

            San Francisco Neighborhood Free Days (Proof of Residency Required*)

            Free admission is available for San Francisco residents in each ZIP code during the designated dates listed below. Each visiting adult is limited to six children for free entry.

            NEIGHBORHOODZIP CODE AREASPRING 2013 FREE DAYS
            Mission, Bernal Heights, Noe Valley, Castro, Cole Valley, Haight, Glen Park, St. Francis Wood, Lake Merced94110, 94114, 94117, 94127, 94131, 94132April 12, 13, 14
            Parkside, Sunset94116, 94122April 19, 20, 21
            Richmond, Seacliff, Presidio, Western Addition, Chinatown, Russian Hill, Nob Hill, Telegraph Hill, North Beach, Marina94108, 94109, 94115, 94118, 94121, 94123, 94126, 94129, 94133April 26, 27, 28
            Hayes Valley, Tenderloin, Downtown, SoMa, Treasure Island, Mission Bay, Potrero Hill, Bayview-Hunters Point, Ingelside-Excelsior, Visitacion Valley94102, 94103, 94104, 94105, 94107, 94111, 94112, 94124, 94130, 94134, 94158May 3, 4, 5

            * Each visiting adult must show a valid photo ID with proof of residency. The following items or combinations are acceptable:

            • A driver license or state ID card
            • Photo ID plus postmarked envelope, postcard, or magazine label with name and date
            • Photo ID plus utility bill (gas/electric/cable), bank statement, or letter from a government agency with name and home address (not a P.O. Box)
            I will call to make sure if the date for Hayes Valley covers for all the zip codes below it.

            Bud

            Message 5 of 5 , May 8, 2013
              Thanks for the heads up. We went. If it happens again, be sure to go, we will. It was really great.

              Matt