Fw: question re key dates re expansion of the homeless shelter

  • ximena ares
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      Dear Bevan,

      I'm concerned about the proposed expansion of the home shelter.  As you know, people in the Bayview are already trapped in their houses because the commercial strip on 3rd Street is still a bit too scary (too much crime, too many homeless).  That's the reason there's no foot traffic in the Bayview - we are all inside our houses.

      When you take the Muni T line from downtown, you can see that all the well-dressed people get off before it reaches Cesar Chavez.  The expansion of the homeless shelter in the Bayview will only make things worse, not only for the Bayview but also for the rest of the city because bad things in the Bayview have a tendency to spill over to other parts of San Francisco.

      Would you be so kind to let me know who are the people I should write to, and what the key dates at the City Hall are (or at any other place)?

      Thank you for your help.

      Best,
      Ximena Ares.
      1514 Hudson Ave