Eggs for the Egg Hunt?

  • Jill Fox
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      Hi Neighbors,
      Can you use a little of your creativity to put a smile on neighborhood kids faces?
      And maybe win a prize?
      HELP MAKE THE 13th ANNUAL IBNA SPRING EGG HUNT A SUCCESS!

      We need donations of decorated eggs to make this free community event a success.

      We have just 492 eggs toward our goal of 1200 eggs.

      Please sign up to let the IBNA bunny know you will donate decorated eggs: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CQ2BP5F.

      It takes just moments to do the survey. Very important to get an accurate count.

      Prizes awarded for most eggs donated AND most creative egg!

      REPLY with questions or if you would like a real flyer to post.

      India Basin Neighborhood Association 13th Annual

      Spring Egg Hunt

      Saturday, March 30

      11:00 am Sharp!!!

      India Basin Shoreline Park