Fwd: A Tour through the San Francisco Wholesale Produce Market : Bay Area Bites

  • Dan Dodt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013

      From: Earl Shaddix <earlybirdsf@...>
      Date: March 7, 2013 1:14:51 PM PST
      Subject: Fwd: A Tour through the San Francisco Wholesale Produce Market : Bay Area Bites

      First article written. See below. Please pass along.

      Earl

    • Kristin Houk
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
        Go Earl!
        Your support and enthusiasm for our neighborhood and all the great things within it is awesome.
        We love you!

        Kristin Houk
        President and CEO
        NamasteDirect

        From: Earl Shaddix <earlybirdsf@...>
        Date: March 7, 2013 1:14:51 PM PST

        First article written. See below. Please pass along.

        Earl

      • ann dejesus
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
          I totally echo you Kristin.  Thanks Earls for "championing the Bayview" and putting us on the map for positive things . . .  You are one of my heroes!!!

          From: Earl Shaddix <earlybirdsf@...>
          Date: March 7, 2013 1:14:51 PM PST

          http://blogs.kqed.org/bayareabites/2013/03/05/san-francisco-wholesale-produce-market/