Quesada Gardens to partner with Groupon Grassroots

  • Chris Waddling
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2013
    Quesada Gardens to partner with Groupon Grassroots Hi Quesada Gardens Initiative Fans!

    We’ve got some exciting news: On Wednesday, March 14, we’re teaming up with Groupon Grassroots, the philanthropic arm of Groupon, to fund a project that impacts our community!

    Grassroots is a community outreach initiative within Groupon that brings people together to do good, have fun, and create positive change in their community. With this initiative, we’ll be aiming to begin building out our Palou Community Pollinator Garden and future home of the latest Bee Cause apiary!

    Since you are essential to our success, we want you to be the first to know about our campaign. It's important that we build momentum for our campaign—here’s how you can help:

    2. Visit the Groupon site at http://www.groupon.com/promos/grassroots on Thursday, March 14 when the campaign launches.

    3. For just $10, be the first to give by supporting QGI and the Palou Community Garden and spread the word to friends and family, encouraging them to do the same.

    We’ll keep you in the loop and send another update next week once the campaign launches. Thank you for your support!

    Chris