Black Cuisine tickets at half price available now!

  • bsmo@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013

      The Bayview Opera House is supporting the Black Cuisine event next Saturday, March 2 at Third and Yosemite, by offering a limited number of subsidized tickets for $10 (regular price $25.)

      http://www.bhpmss.org/black_cuisine

      Tickets are available at the Bayview Opera House tonight, Saturday, when we present SILA, a world music concert, along with dinner served by Radio Africa & Kitchen - doors at 7PM, show 8PM. You can also just come to the Bayview Opera House next week any time we are open, 9-5 weekdays, plus during public events and programs.

      Tickets for Sila still available:

      http://bvoh_silaworldmusicconcert.eventbrite.com

      $15 advance, $20 door, $10 seniors/students

      Thank you

      Bayview Opera House

      415-824-0386