BMAGIC BACK-TO-SCHOOL BACKPACK CELEBRATION!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      I apologize I just today learned of this event last Saturday. I mention
      it now to let people know about yet another community based charitable
      event that was here in BHP. I hope to learn of the next event earlier.
      http://www.bayviewmagic.com/magic_events.php

      BMAGIC BACK-TO-SCHOOL BACKPACK CELEBRATION!
      Saturday, August 25, 2007, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., lunch at noon.
      Bayview Park at 3rd and Carroll, SF