Re: [betterbayview] Did you lose your gym bag?

  • anndejesus2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
      Hi Mary,
      Wow, you get a gym bag on your lawn!  It occurred to me that you might want to take it to the police in case it was stolen and used to house a gun or some other illegal.   Second thought would be to donate to Salvation Army.  Just my two cents. . .

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jan 12, 2013, at 5:33 PM, "mlsev" <mlsev@...> wrote:

      This morning I discovered a bag half-buried in the tangle of bushes that I like to call my front yard, with a pair of black Nike shoes and other gym-like stuff inside. Unlike most of the things I find in front of my house, this looks like it might be missed by someone. I live on Palou near Keith St.; I took a photo of the bag but am not sure how to upload it. So if you think the bag might be yours, let me know.

      (Apologies if this is not the right venue for a lost-and-found message.)

      Mary

    • Mendell Studio
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
        We once found car keys in our yard, the shopping club fob allowed us to return it to the owner who was grateful. Her bag had been stolen at the soccer fields and we live about 6 blocks away. The police station is a good idea.

        Matt