Quesada Gardens Initiative Fundraiser Saturday, Nov 3, 11-4

  • Chris Waddling
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Just a quick reminder to stop by All Good Pizza at 1605 Jerrold Ave at Third Saturday, November 3 from 11AM-4PM to join us for Quesada Gardens' Tenth Anniversary Fundraiser.  If you're going to this weekend's Open Studios at the Hunters Point Shipyard Studios, then you'll already be in the neighborhood and can make our fundraiser part of your lunch plans!

      We'll be serving up Evergood Sausage Links (meat and tofu), Kristin's homemade potato salad, pouring Speakeasy Big Daddy IPA from the tap, and jamming to the live sounds of local band Voxel, all to benefit the good and continuing work at Quesada Gardens Initiative.

      You can pre-buy food and bev tickets at Eventbrite, or at the door.  Everybody is welcome to come!

      All proceeds go to Quesada Gardens Initiative, an award-winning non-profit group that has been building community throughout the Bayview since 2002 by connecting us to the spaces around us.

      Get here by car, bike, T-Third MUNI, or on foot.

      Event tickets are tax deductible as allowed by law.  Tax ID #94-1747575

      Looking forward to seeing you there,

      Chris