Fw: Marc Ellen Hamel Open Studio, November 3 & 4

  • MarcEllen Hamel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012

      --- On Tue, 10/30/12, Marc Ellen Hamel, Artist <mehamel@...> wrote:

      From: Marc Ellen Hamel, Artist <mehamel@...>
      Subject: Marc Ellen Hamel Open Studio, November 3 & 4
      To: "Marc Ellen" <marcellenhamel@...>
      Date: Tuesday, October 30, 2012, 6:54 PM

      Marc Ellen Hamel Open Studio, November 3 & 4
      THIS WEEKEND!!!
      Email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Fall Open Studios
      at
       Hunters Point Shipyard & Islais Creek Studios

      Saturday & Sunday
      November 3 & 4
      11 am - 6 pm

      This upcoming weekend is the final San Francisco Fall Open Studios event.  Come out to the Hunters Point Shipyard (yes, it is completely safe, I should know, I have been there since 1993!) to visit me in my studio to see new monotypes (4 shown here), collages and paintings new and old, large and small. I am located in Building 101, in Studio #2507.
      During Open Studios at the Shipyard, you will have the opportunity to visit artist studios in 6 buildings at the Shipyard and at our sister location, Islais Creek Studios, where you can see the very exciting sculpture and welding studios.   Islais Creek Studios are located at the corner of Rankin and Custer.  When you enter the Shipyard you will get a brochure with maps and artist locations.

      The annual ART AUCTION benefitting Shipyard Trust for the Arts also happens during this weekend.  The Silent Auction is on view all weekend in the Building 101 Gallery (second floor near my studio) and provides an overview of the artists' work to help you decide whose studio to visit.   The Live Auction will be held at 5:00 pm on Sunday in the Bldg 101 Auditorium with refreshments and the excitement that a live auction always brings.

      WANT MORE INFORMATION?
        *about the artists and the open studios event, go to this website:  www.shipyardartists.com
        *about the Auction, go to: www.shipyardtrust.org
        * questions for me?  call me at 415-202-4315

      Copyright © 2012, Marc Ellen Hamel, Artist, All rights reserved.

      My studio is in Building 101, #2507
      Hunters Point Shipyard
      San Francisco, CA

      My mailing address is:
      3723 24th Street
      San Francisco, CA 94114

      YES!  please forward this e-mail to your art-lovin' friends.........
      unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

      Sent to marcellenhamel@... — why did I get this?
      unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
      Marc Ellen Hamel, Artist · 3723 24th Street · San Francisco, California 94114
      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp