Fall Open Studios at the Shipyard on November 3 & 4

  • MarcEllen Hamel
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2012

      Fall Open Studios November 3 & 4

      SAVE THE DATE!

      Email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Fall Open Studios
      at Hunters Point Shipyard & Islais Creek Studios

      Saturday & Sunday
      November 3 & 4
      11 am - 6 pm

      SAVE THE DATE for Fall Open Studios at the Shipyard and visit me in my studio to see new monotypes (4 shown here), collages, and paintings, new and old, large and small. I am located in Building 101, in Studio #2507.  For a quick glance at  my work right noe.......visit my website, www.marcellenhamel.com.

      During open studios, you will also have the opportunity to visit artist studios in 6 other buildings at the Shipyard and at our sister location, Islais Creek Studios, where you can see the very exciting sculpture and welding studios.   Islais Creek Studios are located at the corner of Rankin and Custer.  When you enter the Shipyard you will be given a brochure with maps and artist locations.

      The annual ART AUCTION benefitting Shipyard Trust for the Arts also happens during this weekend.  The silent auction is on view all weekend in the Building 101 Gallery (second floor near my studio) and provides an overview of the artists' work to help you decide whose studio to visit.   The Live Auction will be held at 5:00 pm on Sunday in the Bldg 101 Auditorium with refreshments and the excitement that a live auction always brings.

      NEED MORE INFORMATION?
        *about the artists and the open studios event, go to this website:  www.shipyardartists.com
        *about the Auction, go to: www.shipyardtrust.org.

      Copyright © 2012, Marc Ellen Hamel, Artist, All rights reserved.

      My studio is in Building 101, #2507
      Hunters Point Shipyard
      San Francisco, CA

      My mailing address is:
      3723 24th Street
      San Francisco, CA 94114

      YES!  please feel free to forward this e-mail to your art-lovin' friends.........
      unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

      Sent to marcellenhamel@... — why did I get this?
      unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
      Marc Ellen Hamel, Artist · 3723 24th Street · San Francisco, California 94114
      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

    • Heidi Hardin
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2012
        Hi MEH,

        You have a typo in your invite: For a quick glance at my work right noe.......visit my website,
        Thought you'd want to fix it!

        Sincerely,
        Heidi
        Heidi Hardin, Executive Director

        Think Round, Inc.
        Makers & Managers of Today &Tomorrow!

        2140 Bush Street, Suite 1
        San Francisco, CA 94115
        Phone/Fax: (415) 771-2198
        Cell Phone: (415) 602-9599
        Email: heidi@...

        at Hunters Point Shipyard & Islais Creek Studios

        Saturday & Sunday
        November 3 & 4
        11 am - 6 pm
        SAVE THE DATE for Fall Open Studios at the Shipyard and visit me in my studio to see new monotypes (4 shown here), collages, and paintings, new and old, large and small. I am located in Building 101, in Studio #2507.  For a quick glance at  my work right noe.......visit my website, http://www.marcellenhamel.com/.

          *about the artists and the open studios event, go to this website:  http://www.shipyardartists.com/
          *about the Auction, go to: http://www.shipyardtrust.org/.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 9, 2012
          Thanks, Heidi, I will correct this next time I send announcement......

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 13, 2012
            Hi all,
            I'm wondering if anyone has some inside information as to what is going on with Bayview Station. They have not been responsive on several accounts lately and I find the drop off a little unnerving.
            First, as an events venue manager I am often referring my clients to the Permits Officer at Bayview Station. She  is however unresponsive and there is no message stating who else can be contacted regarding permitting.

            Additionally, a young man was shot and killed on my block a week ago tonight. I have not heard anything about it and no mention of it was made in the one newsletter the station has sent out in the meantime. Weren't we getting three newsletters a week, whats up with the decreased frequency?

          • Shane Mayer