Artwork by Shipyard Artist Marc Ellen Hamel at UCSF Faculty Alumni House

  • MarcEllen Hamel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2012

      Artwork by Marc Ellen Hamel at UCSF Faculty Alumni House

      Email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Paintings and Monotypes

      by

      Marc Ellen Hamel

      I am pleased to announce an exhibit of 22 paintings and monotypes
      at the UCSF Faculty/Alumni House, located at 745 Parnassus Avenue
      in San Francisco.

      Hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
      The exhibit will be on view through November 6.

      Please join me at a Champagne Reception
      on Thursday, October 18, 5:00-7:00 pm

      Below are images of four works from the exhibit.  To see more of my work online, view my website at www.marcellenhamel.net

      Water Totem

      oil on canvas
      40" x 40"

      Fields of Gold

      limited edition print
      42"h x 35"w (framed)

      Urban Mirage

      oil on canvas
      36"h x 30"w

      Random Notions

      oil on canvas
      46"h  x 40"w
      Built in 1926 as a fraternity for dental students, the
      UCSFFaculty/Alumni House became the campuswide center
      for Alumni on Founders Day, 1982.

      For more information about the exhibit or
      my artwork, e-mail me at mehamel@...
      or telephone me at 415-202-4315

      unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

      Sent to marcellenhamel@... — why did I get this?
      unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
      Marc Ellen Hamel, Artist · 3723 24th Street · San Francisco, California 94114
      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp