Re: [betterbayview] LOST DOG [2 Attachments]

  • Andrea Cohan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2012
      omg did you find her?

      On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 1:11 PM, kristin houk <kristinhouk@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from kristin houk included below]

      Hi all,
      Our dog got out last night and has been missing since.  She is a brindle colored boxer pit mix, about 60 lbs with a bright orange collar.  She is chipped, but unfortunately she was not wearing her tag.
      I have attached a few pics.  We live right by Youngblood Coleman Park on Hudson.  Please let us know if you have seen her!
      Many thanks,
      Kristin and Matt

      Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has- Margaret Mead

      --

      Andrea Cohan
      415-690-6637