Community BBQ and Mural Dedication today at All Good Pizza

  • kristin houk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2012
      Hi ya'll~
      We are having a community guest chef BBQ and mural dedication today at All Good Pizza from 12-4 pm.
      We just hung our new mural created by local artist Cameron Moberg depicting the Bayview in the 60's- come check it out!
      Bayview's Dre Ned will be working the smoker- $10 plate lunch includes grilled chicken, hot links, potato salad, tri-mixed baked beans and garlic bread.
      We also have $4 ice cream sandwiches with organic Straus ice cream and 100% of sales will be donated to Crossroads Youth Center, where Cameron volunteers.
      Hope to see you!
      Matt and Kristin

      Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has- Margaret Mead