Re: [betterbayview] (unknown)

  • earl shaddix
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2012
      Ill do it. I am assuming you can vote for all.

      On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:27 AM, ann dejesus <anndejesus2000@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      As several local Bayview charities are in the running for part of a $5 million dollar Chase grant, I am risking being redundant by forwarding this e-mail which I initially saw in the BMagic weekly newsletter.

      Please consider the following and see if your other Facebook friends will join you in casting their votes as well:

      Ann
      Chase Community Giving Grant:
      We are excited to announce our local neighborhood organizations that have been nominated to receive a Chase Community Giving Grant!
      Chase Community Giving is a program where you help choose charities to receive grants from Chase. From September 6 –19, you’ll be able to vote for the charities that you want to see receive grants from Chase. The 196 charities with the most votes will share in $5 million in grants!
      Please visit www.facebook.com/ChaseCommunityGiving to vote for our local organizations (please search organizations by name), which can receive up to $250,000 from Chase.
      PLEASE VOTE before September 19th!
      Please consider voting and supporting our local Bayview organizations that are candidates for the grant:
      • Bayview Opera House
      • Black Coalition on AIDS
      • 100% College Prep Institute
      • Bayview Hunters Point Foundation