Re: All Good Pizza Quesada Gardens Fundraiser Tonight!

  • Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2012
      WHAT a great evening! Thanks to everyone who stopped by. Big kudos to Kristin and Matt for hosting and for an extraordinary Cajun menu, to Matt's mom for amazing gumbo, and EARL! for peach cobbler! We raised nearly 200 bucks which will go toward feeding volunteers during our Every Saturday Volunteer Days.