lil' retaining wall

  • Dust Wells
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2012
      Hey All,

      We need a very little "retaining" wall built along side our house.

      Actually, it's more like a planter's box of sorts --maybe about two feet high and 12' long --before the rains come

      Any suggestions on who can whip that out for us?

      best,

      Dust

      --

      new cell (415) 335-3364
    • ivan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2012
        Dustin, I have some recycled redwood lumber you can have if you need it for your planter box. Not enough probably to do it all but its a start. They should have more very affordably over at Builder's Resource.
        Ivan