Basketball Tournament in our Neighboring Neighborhood, Mission Bay

  • Jes Muse
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 17, 2012
    Hi Everyone!

    Just wanted to spread the word a little further.... that this weekend is the annual community basketball tournament at Mission Creek Park –
    Saturday, August 18th 9am-5pm.
    This is a call for spectators as the team roster has already been filled.
    But folks are welcome to sign up for our 3 point contest which will begin around 11am.

     Great prizes from our awesome community sponsors.

    The kids class demo, lead by Hoopster Tots will begin at 10am with another session at 10:45am.

    All Good Pizza will be selling their delicious pizzas, sandwiches and salads from 11:30am-3pm.