Re: [betterbayview] Re: Jeffreys Natural Pet Food Store expanding to the Southeast

  • Diego Castellani
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 4, 2012
      hey neighbors, just got this from Lynnet after contacting her via their website

      Hi There-
      thank you so much all your support. I wish I could have a store in every neighborhood.
      Let me explain my situation. I am looking for a new spot as close to 18th St as possible.
      I may have to close my doors at 18th St., the flagship store, and I have to find a space to serve my loyal customers of over 12 years.
      Once I have this issue resolved, I can then try to grow and branch out on different neighborhoods.
      Once again, thank you so much for all your support.
      Follow us on Facebook to follow where we might end up moving.

      Best,      Lynnet W/Jeffrey's Natural Pet Foods

    • Chris Waddling

        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 4, 2012
          Personally, we do most of our dog related shopping at Pet Food Express. I know it's a chain but it's a locally started chain and they are super supportive of the community and non-profit groups, etc. I love the folks at Pawtrero and we do shop there for some stuff too. I love both PFE and Pawtrero, despite their differences with each other....
          PFE's dog baths are a little less expensive and I have one stinky dog! :-)
          It would be great to have a place that also had a bath closer to my house for sure. So...I guess what I'm saying is that I like the suggestion of Pawtrero (or PFE).