The Fence Project

  • Chris Buck
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2012
      Hi Better Bayview-ers.

      The 1600 Block of Palou is raising money to rebuild a dilapidated fence on our block. In the spirit of a "Better Bayview" won't you consider making a donation? In exchange for your generosity we're offering 3RD STREET t-shirts and bumpers stickers.

      For years, the fence at 1665 Palou has been in various states of disrepair. And for years the sidewalk in front of the fence has been a dump site for all kinds of debris. The fence, in its current dilapidated state, creates a blighted and neglected tone on our block and we want to change that. A couple of our neighbors are volunteering their time and professional skills to rebuild the fence. And a couple of other neighbors are volunteering their time and skills to paint the fence. Now we're raising the money to pay for the materials.

      In exchange for your contribution to The Fence Project, you’ll get 3RD STREET loot! The 3RD STREET t-shirts and bumper stickers were originally created as part of the "KEEP IT 3RD" campaign that Chris started shortly after the announcement a few years ago that Third was potentially going to be re-named. The t-shirts are available in Men’s L and XL and Women’s XL. The bumper stickers are a great addition to your bumper, bag, or bulletin board. KEEP IT 3RD!

      To contribute to The Fence Project and receive your 3RD STREET loot please visit:
      http://www.sarahstangle.com/fenceproject.html

      3RD ST Bumper Sticker: $5

      3RD ST T-Shirt: $20

      3RD ST T-Shirt + 2 3RD ST Bumper Stickers: $25

      100% of your contribution goes towards rebuilding the fence and making the Bayview better. Thanks in advance for your help.

      Sincerely,
      Sarah Stangle + Chris Buck
      1657 Palou Avenue
    • Chris Buck
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2012
      Attached is the image of the 3RD STREET t-shirts and bumper stickers. Didn't seem to make it with the first post. Show your neighborhood pride while helping to make a neighborhood improvement project possible.

      To contribute to The Fence Project and receive your 3RD STREET loot please visit:
      http://www.sarahstangle.com/fenceproject.html

      3RD ST Bumper Sticker: $5

      3RD ST T-Shirt: $20

      3RD ST T-Shirt + 2 3RD ST Bumper Stickers: $25

      Thanks in advance for considering it. And as mentioned below, 100% of your contribution goes towards rebuilding the fence and making the Bayview better.

      Sincerely,
      Sarah Stangle + Chris Buck
      1657 Palou Avenue

      On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Chris Buck <mrchrisbuck@...> wrote:
[...]