Notice of cancellation of tonight's HPS CAC Housing Subcommittee Meeting!

  • HPSCAC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2012
      Please note,

      The Housing Subcommittee meeting previously scheduled for tonight at 6:00pm at the HPS Site Office (Conference Room) has been cancelled.

      We apologize for any inconvenience, please contact us with any questions or concerns.

      Notice of cancellation attached:

      Thank you,

      HPS Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC)
      HPS SFRA Site Office