Beautiful Community every Saturday!

  • Jacob Watta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      You are invited by the Quesada Gardens Initiative to join us each and every Saturday for our regular volunteer day!
      We are growing vegetables and you are welcome to grow with us!
      Our staff of experienced gardeners are here to help you learn all about gardening!

      Where to meet:
      1747 Quesada Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94124

      When to meet:
      10 a.m. to 1p.m. every Saturday

      What we provide:
      Tools, gloves, other gardening materials
      Snacks, beverages, lunch

      Facebook: "Quesada Gardens"

      Happy Gardening!

      Jacob Watta
      Volunteer Coordinator, Quesada Gardens Initiative
      (415)314-2850