Fwd: Last Chance to vote for Lemons TODAY BY 5:00 PM!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 8:11 AM
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Isabel Wade <isabelwade@...>

      Folks,
      We are 50 votes short of being in the top 10 winning projects for the national Odwalla Plantatree campaign!  If you haven't voted already, please do so now!   (Thank you if you did and truly sorry for repeat emails;  PLEASE JUST SEND THIS ON TO A FRIEND).  There are 2 other San Francisco projects in the competition and they are safely in the top 10.  Together, all 3 projects would bring $30,000 worth of new trees to expand San Francisco's urban forest.  Some had difficulty voting, so here is how:

      1)  go to www.Odwalla.com/plant a tree;  click on the white VOTE at the bottom of the page
      2)  you will see 2 pages with 20 projects;  find JUST ONE TREE, San Francisco and CLICK there to actually vote
      3)  you will be asked for your name and your birth date (latter is to make sure they are not promoting to anyone 13 or under);  you can put any birth date as long as you come out older than 13!
      4)  you will receive an acknowledgement that you voted;  there will be no further marketing from Odwalla.

      The $10,000 prize will help us subsidize low-income families to plant lemon trees and also plant lemon trees in community orchards on public land.  We are all-volunteers;  we need your help today!  PLEASE VOTE NOW

      Thank you so much.
      Isabel Wade
      Just One Tree, Chief Lemon Ambassador
      415-601-6992