FW: [Valley_Eye] Hiking Bayview Hill on June 17th, Father's Day

  • Chris Waddling
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2012
      FW: [Valley_Eye] Hiking Bayview Hill on June 17th, Father's Day Jessica Hahn-Taylor posted this yesterday to the Visitacion Valley Yahoo group, but it seemed appropriate to share more broadly.

      As she says in her blog’s objectives:

      To create a resource of articles about hikes in the San Francisco Bay Area (and on special occasions, hikes in different parts of the world).
      To connect with people who love wild plants and animals in the midst of a city.
      To identify hikes for kids that generate enthusiasm, observation, and introspection.

      She has a great post about hikes in the Southeast Part of SF, but her whole blog is a wonderful resource for anyone – with kids or not – who wants to get out and explore the city’s great hiking places.

      http://hillbabiessf.blogspot.com/2012/05/ten-awesome-hikes-in-southeastern-part.html

      Chris