Meetings reminder: Tonight, the HPS CAC Business & Employment (6pm) and Housing (7pm) Subcommittees meet.

  • HPSCAC
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2012
    Hello,

    Please join us this evening for the Mayor's Hunters Point Shipyard Citizens Advisory's Business & Employment and Housing Subcommittees meetings at the Hunters Point Shipyard, Site Office trailers (Conference room).

    Business & Employment Subcommittee Meets at 6:00pm

    Housing Subcommittee Meets at 7:00pm

    Agendas Attached:

    Please contact us with any questions or concerns.

    Thank you,

    HPS Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC)
    Administrative Support
    415.822.4622
    415.822.4840 Fx
  • Michael Hamman
    Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2012
      I wish to request i be placed on the mailing list to receive the minutes of the CAC meetings.  I prefer to receive them via e-mail.  Thank you.
      Please acknowledge receipt iof this request.
      Michael Hamman
      702 Earl Street
      San Francisco, CA 94124
      415-643-1376 Office
      415-265-0954 Cell
      mhamman@...

      Message 3 of 4 , May 17, 2012
        Hi Mr. Hamman
        Are you asking for the meeting minutes or the agenda? We don't email meeting minutes however you can find both the meeting minutes and agendas on our website www.hpscac.com

        Thank you,
        Alise Vincent

        HPS Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC)
        HPS SFRA Site Office
        Administrative Support
        415.822.4622
        415.822.4840 Fx
        sanfranciscocac@...
        info@...

        Message 4 of 4 , May 17, 2012
          How long after a meeting are the minutes posted?
          Michael Hamman
          702 Earl Street
          San Francisco, CA 94124
          415-643-1376 Office