Hope to See You at Mendell Plaza Saturday from 1-4 for kickoff Event!

  • ann dejesus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
      Hi all,

      I suspect that there will be a formal announcement by the "Mendell Plaza Presents" Entertainment Committee forthcoming, but I wanted to extend a special invite also.  Living just across the street from Mendell Plaza, there have been many a time when I have "wished" that someone or something would change that "awful place".  It would appear that the Universe has given me the chance to put my money where my mouth is as we say down South.  Here is my and your chance to do something to positively change things at Mendell Plaza.  I invite you to join me and others as we seek to help transform Mendell Plaza by showing up.

      By the way, SFPD has promised to have 3-4 police officers on duty at the Plaza.  Come on out!

      If you are like me, with family in town for the Easter holiday, bring them along!

      Warmest regards,
      Ann (deJesus)
      415/902-9049
    • Mendell Studio
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
        The best reason to come is it will be fun. It's the excuse you've been waiting for to socialize with your friends and neighbors, and visit the new restaurants.

        Matt