Re: rooster

  • Ivan T
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2007
      <Haven't heard the Rooster or Dog near you, but I know
      that Nina has.
      Ahhh... country small town living. There are 2 or 3
      beautiful chicken's/roosters living at the park for
      over a year.>

      I moved to the 94124 in order to NOT have neighbors
      complaining about my lifestyle/ parties/ motorcycles/
      car/ powertools/ pets/ girlfriend/ etc. I am careful
      not to abuse my neighbors ears or eyes or good will
      but I've found the nicer the neighborhood the less
      tolerant the neighbors.

      So I say: Long Live The Avian Flu Chickens!

      Of course I'm a NIMBY about them. They are fine as
      long as they stay down the street. hahaha

      <I was happy to find out burning
      real wood was better. The pressed wood products like
      Duraflame leave
      more sooty deposits. >

      I'm trying to convince Liz to let me put in a gas log.
      Easier than wood on the forest, the skies, the chimney
      and the pocketbook.

      However, I agree a wood fire is a wondrous thing. I
      just hate to mess up our virgin fireplace. We can
      have a wood fire out in the yard I say!

      Pro or Con gas log fireplace wisdom welcome... I am
      all ears.

      <We found a good plumber "Grace Santana" through the
      guide. And by chance found another good plumber in
      the regular yellow pages... "Travis of Smelly Mels".>

      I have hired both Grace and Smelly Mels... I'm gonna
      keep using Smelly Mels. Grace was personable, but a
      little too expensive, and resisted the dirty work. But
      no fear of dogs which can be a plus.

      <I can tell you who NOT to hire to paint your house,
      build a deck, or install windows.>

      LOL! I can tell you who not to use for new kitchen
      cabinets!

      Ivan

      TV dinner still cooling?
      http://tv.yahoo.com/
    • Ferdinand Feria
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14, 2007
        I'd rather hear roosters that gunshots anyday .

        Ivan T <hulagun66@...> wrote:
[...]

        Need Mail bonding?

      • Elizabeth Dubuque
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 14, 2007
          not complaining, just asking.
          --- Ferdinand Feria <budzilla885@...> wrote:

          > I'd rather hear roosters that gunshots anyday .
          >
          > Ivan T <hulagun66@...> wrote:
          > <Haven't heard the Rooster or Dog near you, but I
          > know
          > that Nina has.
          > Ahhh... country small town living. There are 2 or 3
          > beautiful chicken's/roosters living at the park for
          > over a year.>
          >
          > I moved to the 94124 in order to NOT have neighbors
          > complaining about my lifestyle/ parties/
          > motorcycles/
          > car/ powertools/ pets/ girlfriend/ etc. I am careful
          > not to abuse my neighbors ears or eyes or good will
          > but I've found the nicer the neighborhood the less
          > tolerant the neighbors.
          >
          > So I say: Long Live The Avian Flu Chickens!
          >
          > Of course I'm a NIMBY about them. They are fine as
          > long as they stay down the street. hahaha
          >
          > <I was happy to find out burning
          > real wood was better. The pressed wood products like
          > Duraflame leave
          > more sooty deposits. >
          >
          > I'm trying to convince Liz to let me put in a gas
          > log.
          > Easier than wood on the forest, the skies, the
          > chimney
          > and the pocketbook.
          >
          > However, I agree a wood fire is a wondrous thing. I
          > just hate to mess up our virgin fireplace. We can
          > have a wood fire out in the yard I say!
          >
          > Pro or Con gas log fireplace wisdom welcome... I am
          > all ears.
          >
          > <We found a good plumber "Grace Santana" through the
          > guide. And by chance found another good plumber in
          > the regular yellow pages... "Travis of Smelly
          > Mels".>
          >
          > I have hired both Grace and Smelly Mels... I'm gonna
          > keep using Smelly Mels. Grace was personable, but a
          > little too expensive, and resisted the dirty work.
          > But
          > no fear of dogs which can be a plus.
          >
          > <I can tell you who NOT to hire to paint your house,
          > build a deck, or install windows.>
          >
          > LOL! I can tell you who not to use for new kitchen
          > cabinets!
          >
          > Ivan

          > TV dinner still cooling?
          > http://tv.yahoo.com/
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Need Mail bonding?
          > Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo!
          > Answers users.

        • Mendell Street
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 14, 2007
            Now that's perspective.

            Might be unanimous. Let's agree to stop shooting off our guns.

            And Ivan when we get to the kitchen, I'll be asking for names. LOL.

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 14, 2007
              Um... Ivan... one small complaint about your parties... you aren't having enough.
              ;)