Re: [betterbayview] Pristine waterway to replace polluted inlet Community effort in Bayview

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2007
      having been involved in getting this concept off the ground (i wrote the first grant to the state coastal conservancy) about six years ago, this is very exciting.

      aml

      On 8/9/07, Mendell Street <mendellapt@...> wrote:

      It seems to finally be coming together. Years of planning and community efforts are finally coming to fruition. Very exciting.

      Elizabeth Dubuque <thinkelizabeth@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      is it just me or does it seem like there's a lot
      happening all of a sudden. This is all very exciting!

      .