1415 Evans at Mendell

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 11:42 PM
      Following up on the Fire Department property at 1415 Evans.

      Someone finally cut the weeds, but there is still garbage around the
      building. I spoke to Pauline in Supervisor Maxwell's office today and
      she'll be looking into it, as well as the possibility of a community
      effort to landscape the area.

      Anyone on board for a volunteer planting if this moves forward feel
      free to contact me through the group or via email.