From Bayview Footprints - QGI Community Design

  • Chris Waddling
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17 11:30 AM
      From Bayview Footprints  - QGI Community Design I didn't want anyone to miss this... Please attend if you can!

      Quesada Gardens community design

      Neighbors gather tomorrow, Saturday February 18th at 1pm

      Neighbors will gather in the heart of Bayview to share ideas about one of the City's most beloved public spaces.
      The gathering will be on the 1700 block of Quesada following the weekly Every Saturday Volunteer Day.

      The Quesada Gardens Initiative, the organization that started when Annette Smith and Karl Paige first planted a garden on the median strip on the 1700 block of Quesada Avenue, invites all those who care about this lovely place to participate.

      Like most Quesada Gardens Initiative events, organizers hope for an informal and fun gathering. Still, involved neighbors want to accomplish some important things.

      See more about it at http://quesadagardensblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/how-do-you-improve-landmark.html

      Thanks,

      Chris