Eatwell Farms Community Supported Agriculture Weekly Delivery

  • Paige Boger
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2011
      Hi Neighbors...
      Well we are up and running with the Eatwell Farms CSA Boxes.  Jenny & Matt our neighbors on Jerrold @ Mendell have graciously been hosting the pick-up site for the boxes for about 2 months now.
      I wanted to remind everyone that signing up for a box is super super easy and brings all this lovely Organic, Family Farm Grown Bounty of Vegetables right to your Home Neighborhood...  Plus you will likely get to meet some super neighbors!

      The box gets delivery each week on Wednesday Morning -- look for your farmer getting coffee at Flora Grubb afterwards! - and is available for pick-up until 9pm that day.
      In addition to this awesome box of vegetables and THE BEST DARN pasture raised eggs on EARTH, members are also able to have Fresh Milled Organic Whole Wheat Flour from the farm delivered, Amazing Grey Sea Salts w/ a variety of flavors, Lavender Body Products, Dried Lavender Products and anything else that may come from the farm.
      Members are also welcome to join in special member only days up on the farm in Dixon -- Nigel & Lorraine just hosted the most wonderful Chili Roast and Tomato Canning Party....

      I want to encourage some new members to join up..  So if this motivates you to start your subscription -- I would love to share some of my Newly Canning Salsa that I made from Eatwell Products with you (Neighbor to Neighbor - this is not an eatwell product)....

      Here is the link to sign up:

      I’d love to hear from you if you have any questions..  But you can always call Ashley up on the Farm TOO!!!!
      Paige Boger
      (415) 265-4808

    • Mendell Studio