Gardening Fun This Saturday

  • Jacob Watta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 7:12 PM
      Would you like to help your community and yourself?
      Do you have a talent or gift you would like to share?
      Is there a talent for gardening that you would like to nurture?

      If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then you should join the Quesada Gardens Initiative for our regular volunteer day this Saturday, July 29th 2011.
      There are many professional gardeners, horticulturists, artists, and others who would be happy to assist you in your endeavors.
      You can learn all about growing food or making murals while improving the community.

      Our regular volunteer day is held at 1747 Quesada Avenue.

      (mapquest directions)
      http://mapq.st/r3ofup

      We meet here at 10 a.m. and finish at 1p.m.

      We will have gloves, tools, and other materials for volunteers...
      According to weather.com, it will be partly sunny and in the mid 60s.

      (weather.com)
      http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USCA0987?dayNum=1

      Remember to dress for the weather and for the occasion!
      Also remember that if Saturdays do not work for you, we can arrange to meet another time to volunteer!

      Check us out on Facebook ("Quesada Gardens") and for more information look at: www.QuesadaGardens.org.

      All the best,

      Jacob Watta
      Volunteer Coordinator, Quesada Gardens Initiative
      jacob.watta@...
      (415)314-2850