Re: [betterbayview] College on Track

  • Michael Hamman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 19, 2011
      No, the Restaurant "Radio Africa" is very much moving forward.  It is being designed as we speak.  I don't know about college track I think they still have some fund raising to do.

      Also, what ever happened to the Ethiopian restaurant on 3rd at Oakdale? Did that fall through?

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2011
        I just started tutoring at College Track.  According to the Academics Affairs Director, she doesn't think it will happen until Summer 2012. The building has to be completely gutted and renovated.

        --
        TEXT

        Michael Hamman
        mhamman@...