Become A Park Leader - Friends of Silver Terrace Planning Group ! !

  • Chris Waddling
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
      Become A Park Leader - Friends of Silver Terrace Planning Group ! ! FYI for those interested.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
        I might be interested, but we're really tied down with Ruby's puppies right now, and will be through mid-February. The Portola branch library seems a ways away, but I think the Bayview branch may be closed right now.

        --
        Kai Wilson
        Outreach Coordinator