Re: Performance Workshop 11/18/10 - 630pm

  • Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2010
      Many thanks for the "shout-out" about the bayviewcalendar.org tool!! The calendar is still online, but never really caught on. I still hear that we need a combined community calendar. Some neighbors are retooling the Bayview Footprints Network community portal website, a one-stop place for all the online resources that are serving our neighborhood, in advance of a re-launch. A new calendar tool will be a part of that. Stay tuned! :) By the way, the QuesadaGardens dot org has a new look and lots of new content...if you haven't discovered it already. Jeffrey