Notice: HPS CAC Full Committee and B&E Subcommittee Joint Meeting 11-18-10 @ 6pm
- www.hpscac.comMeeting Notice:Please find attached & below the meeting notice/agenda for the Hunters Point Shipyard Citizens Advisory Committee and Business & Employment Opportunity Subcommittee joint meeting for November 18, 2010 at 6:00pm at the Hunters Point Shipyard Site Office Trailers, Conference room for your reference.
The Mayor’s Hunters Point Shipyard
Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC)
BUSINESS & EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY SUBCOMMITTEE
FULL CAC COMMITTEE
Thursday, November 18, 2010
6:00pm - 7:00pm
****Location: Hunters Point Shipyard, Lennar Trailers (Conference Room)
Business & Employment Subcommittee:
Dr. Veronica Hunnicutt
Pastor Josiah Bell
Charles E. Moore Sr.
1. Call to Order: Dorris Vincent, Chair
2. A. Roll Call: Dorris Vincent, Chair
B. Approval of Agenda: November 18, 2010
C. Approval of Business & Employment Minutes: October 21, 2010
3. Continuing Business:
A. S.F. Redevelopment Agency Report: Thor Kaslofsky ( SFRA)
***Action Item: 1. International African Market Place RFP. Gaynell Armstrong-McCurn (SFRA)
B. Shipyard Developer Report_________________Lennar Representative
4. Public Comment on Non-agenda Items: (Please limit time to two minutes)
5. Agenda Items for B&E 12/17/10 meeting: Dorris Vincent, Chair
6. Adjournment: Dorris Vincent, ChairNotice/Agenda attached:Please contact us with any questions or concerns.Location map link: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=San+Francisco&state=CA&address=600+Innes&zipcode=94124Thank you,HPS/SFRA Site Office
CAC Administrative Support
P.O. Box 882403
San Francisco, CA 94188
ACCESSIBLE MEETING POLICY
For additional information about Agenda items, please call the CAC office at 415-822-4622
1. Meetings are held at the Hunters Point Shipyard, Site Office Trailer (600 Innes Ave. S.F. 94124), or at the Southeast Community Facility (Alex Pitcher Community Room, 1800 Oakdale Ave. S.F. CA 94124), or at an alternative, accessible location in the Bayview Hunters Point community in San Francisco. The meeting rooms are wheelchair accessible and have accessible seating for persons with disabilities and those using wheelchairs.
2. The closest accessible BART station is 24th and Mission to both the Site Office Trailer and the Southeast Community Facility. Accessible Muni lines serving the Site Office Trailer includes the #19 Polk bus; lines serving the Southeast Community Facility include #23 Monterey, #24 Divisadero, #44 O’Shaughnessy, and #54 Felton buses, and the T Third Street LRT. Further information can be obtained by calling 415-923-6142.
3. There is accessible parking on the street at the Site Office Trailer and the Southeast Community Facility. In addition, limited parking is available in the Site office parking lot.
4. The following services are available by calling 415-822-4622 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting: American Sign Language interpreters, use of a reader during a meeting, or a sound enhancement system. Following a meeting, minutes can be made available upon request by CD or alternative formats after transcription is completed.
5. In order to assist the CAC’s efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at public meetings are requested to refrain from using various scented or chemical based products because other attendees may be sensitive to these products. Please help the CAC to accommodate these individuals.