More Parks in Bayview

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
      Please contact me if you can sign a petition tonight or tomorrow, Tuesday, to have the city develop the triangle lot at 3rd and Hudson as a city park.

      Matt
    • Heidi Hardin
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
        Hi Matt,

        I can sign. Where do I get the petition? Is it available online?

        Sincerely,
        Heidi

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
          As soon as I get a copy I'll let you know. We need more parks in the area, and more trees, from Bayview Hill to the Shipyard.

          --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, Heidi Hardin <heidihardin@...> wrote:

          > Hi Matt,
          >
          > I can sign. Where do I get the petition? Is it available online?
          >
          > Sincerely,
          > Heidi

        • ximena ares
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
            Please try to sign the petition, if you haven't.  That lot is an eyesore...