Election Day is Tuesday

  • Chris Waddling
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      Neighbors,

      If you're still unsure for whom to vote in our D10 supervisor race, there's still time to do your homework and cast an informed ballot. The feedback that I have gotten suggests that the links and information on my blog have helped some people already, so if you still need help, maybe you'll find it there.

      If you need to find your election day polling place, look here.

      http://gispubweb.sfgov.org/website/pollingplace/

      Happy voting!

      Chris
      http://d10canwatch.blogspot.com