Meetings reminder: Tonight the HPS CAC B&E and Housing Subcomittees meet

  • sanfranciscocac@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2010
      Please join us tonight for the Mayor's Hunters Point Shipyard Citizens Advisory's Business & Employment and Housing Subcommittees meeting's at the Hunters Point Shipyard, HPS Site Office trailers (Conference room).

      Business & Employment  Subcommittee meets at 6:00pm

      Housing Subcommittee meets at 7:00pm

      Agendas Attached:

      Please contact us with any questions or concerns.

      ***Please note, if you are on agenda, please provide any written material from your report/presentation to the meeting monitor for transcription purposes.

      Thank you,

      HPS/SFRA Site Office
      CAC Administrative  Support
      P.O. Box 882403
      San Francisco, CA  94188
      415.822.4622
      415.822.4840 Fax
      sanfranciscocac@...
    • kristin houk
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2010
        Hi all,
        We are looking for a Bayview based (or Bayview knowledgeable) dog walker.  A while ago, I met a woman named Erin at Youngblood Coleman Park.  If anyone has contact info for her, please pass on.  Any and all recommendations are much appreciated!
        Best,
        Kristin

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 21, 2010
          I don't believe dog walkers are licensed yet, but whomever you use, find out what kind of training they've taken. Maybe call SPCA and see if they recommend anyone. Pet Camp at 525 Phelps also does doggie day care. The dogs get outside but are never outside the property. No worries about things happening on the street.

          Good luck.

          --- In betterbayview@yahoogroups.com, kristin houk <kristinhouk@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          > We are looking for a Bayview based (or Bayview knowledgeable) dog walker. A
          > while ago, I met a woman named Erin at Youngblood Coleman Park. If anyone has
          > contact info for her, please pass on. Any and all recommendations are much
          > appreciated!
          > Best,
          > Kristin

        • patti wells
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 21, 2010
            we have a former tenant who might be interested. I'll pass along your info

            --
            new cell # 335-3668