Fall Open Studio at the Shipyard, October 30 & 31

  • MarcEllen Hamel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2010
      Dear Better Bayviewers:  You are cordially invited to Fall Open Studios at the Hunters Point Shipyard and Islais Creek Studios.

      This year the dates are Saturday and Sunday, October 30 & 31, 11-6 each day.

      As President of the non-profit organization, Shipyard Trust for the Arts, I have been working for the last few months preparing our Annual Art Auction.  I hope you will visit the auction, which is located in Gallery 101, on the second floor of Building 101.  Shipyard artists have donated some great artwork -- the prices are very good and your purchase will support our non-profit organization.  You can make silent bids all weekend; the live auction is 5-7 on Sunday.

      Take a look at the on-line auction catalog at www.shipyardtrust.org (click on "2010 Auction Information")

      I will be busy helping out at the auction table much of the weekend.......and I hope to see you there!

      Cheers, Marc Ellen Hamel