HPS CAC Meetings Calendar & Agendas for October 2010

  • sanfranciscocac@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      Please find the attached Calendar & Meetings Agendas for the month of October 2010 for the Mayor's Hunters Point Shipyard Citizens advisory Committee for your reference.

      Please contact us with any questions or concerns,

      Thank you,

      HPS CAC Administrative Support
      P.O. Box 882403
      San Francisco, CA 94188
      415.822.4622
      Fax 415.822.4840
      sanfranciscocac@...
      hpscac.com
    • Barbara Ockel
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
        My son and I saw it too. We live up on the hill right above that area.
        He asked me what it was. Looked like a flash of Northern lights to me.