Re: Fresh & Easy set to open next year

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2010
      We all must attend the grand opening. It's been a long time coming.
      -Matt

      A British grocery chain that broke into Southern California four years ago will move into the Bay Area early next year by opening seven stores, including one in San Francisco's Bayview neighborhood, that will feature automated checkout lines and fresh-made meals in addition to the standard fare.