BVHP Dem Club Meeting

  • Leah Pimentel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010

      Hello All,

      The first Bayview Dem Club meeting with be on Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 6:00pm
      in the Bayview Police Station Community Room. I look forward to seeing you all soon.

      Best,

      Leah Pimentel, MBA

      Co-Programs Chair & Board Member
      San Francisco Women's Political Committee

      Real Estate  Committee Chair & Board Member
      San Francisco Housing Development Corporation
      www.sfhdc.org

    • Kristine Enea
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
        Hi Leah,

        How exciting that this is coming together! I'm hoping I'll be able to attend the first meeting but I'm scheduled to be at a PAC Executive Committee meeting that night. I will have to see what's on the agenda to see if I can split my time, or skip the Exec Meeting.

        There are still openings on the PAC, by the way. Are you still interested in applying? Let me know and I'll make sure your application gets seen by the Executive Committee.

        Hope to talk soon!
        Kristine