Anyone need a donation for a Bayview School Fundraiser?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2010
      This too from the Pet Camp newsletter.

      "Just How Many Schools are there in San Francisco?

      Well, it's school fundraiser time again. Our roots are here so we always want to contribute to the causes our campers believe in. As parents of 4 kids in school (we must have missed that class in high school) we know how important these fundraisers are to a school and we are more than pleased to help."

      Mail school auction/donation request forms to:
      Pet Camp 525 Phelps St. SF CA 94124 or
      email donation forms to havingfun@...

      You can also drop them off in person since we're all in the area. Tour the facility. It's a great local business.